Week 5, September 25-29
AGENDA FOR ADVANCED BAND
September 25 and September 27
- Assignment #3 is to Practice Flight of Eagles and submit a Play Test Sample of the middle section of FOE onto your Practice Evidence Page in your Notebook of One Note (this is due today, after today it is late!)
- EDMODO CODE; u5ni8s
- Assignment -You should be practicing warm-ups, Flight, Air, SSB, Smoke, and print out Victors and Tequila from High School Tunes on One Note.
- If you did not receive Air For Band please find the music under Ridgecrest Music 2nd Piece on One Note print out and place in your binder!
- Warm ups Set 2, Interval Study p.23, Chord Study 1, SSB,
- Rehearsal of Flight of Eagles-Middle Section, Review opening.
- High School Tunes
- Air For Band
AGENDA FOR ADVANCED ORCHESTRA
September 25, 27, 29
Assignment #3-Practice Warm-ups, G and D Scales from the book, P. 22 shifting 78-81, Practice St. Paul Suite look ahead at harder passages, and work them note by note. Start practicing page 1-2 of Bachannale.
Read Through October, 3rd page St. Paul Suite.
Wednesday: Last page St. Paul's Suite, Bachannale opening and page 2 if time!
Friday: Rehearsal of October and Bachannale.
AGENDA FOR CONCERT BAND for WEEK
Assignment #3 is to keep track of your minutes on One Note and upload WTO 2nd half by Tuesday September 26th, on a Practice, or Assignment #3 Page.
To Do: Print out From High School Tunes Victors, and Tequila.
- Monday- Blue Book Page 3 (Conducting Pattern 3), Hey Song with Rhythm, Review SSB.
- Page 3 Blue Book Warm Ups. Review of SSB
- Wednesday Computer Day, no instruments are needed
- Thursday-Bring Instruments for Varied Activities
- Friday-Bring Instruments for Varied Activities
AGENDA FOR CIVA (Creative Instrumental and Vocal Arts)
Altos 1 and 2 Sectional Just One Heart, Sopranos go to Red Tables and go over parts.
Packets handed out, Vocal Anatomy, Sectional on Just One Heart for Sopranos 1, and 2, Review Another Day of Sun
- Wednesday-Computer Day
- Thursday-Singing Activities, Warm Ups, Singing By Sight, Work in Sectionals, Packet Work
- Friday-Singing Activities, Review Pieces.
AGENDA For CONCERT ORCHESTRA
- Monday or Tuesday-Assignment #3 WTO Coda due.
Warm Ups P.7 37-40,Play G, C, and D Scales WTO, October.
- Tuesday-Rhythm Drill Level 4, Warm Ups P.8 41-48.Instruments are needed, Green book scales G, C, and D, Sectional October.
- Wednesday-Computer Day. No instruments are needed. Research Mozart.
- Look At One Note, Music Theory.net, Research Mozart.
- Thursday-Instruments are Needed for Varied Activities. Green Book Scales G, C, and D, Warm ups p. 9
- Friday-Instruments are Needed for Varied Activities.
Warm ups P. 10.