Please obtain all class materials/dance attire by September 2nd:
Class Materials—everyone will receive a class folder on the first day of school.
- Lined binder paper and pencil — For class folder and taking notes.
- Knee pads (optional) — to protect the knees during any floor exercises.
- Hair ties — To secure hair up and away from neck.
- Lock for Locker (ONLY 5th & 6th Period...and a few in 4th Period)
Dance Attire—label all of your clothes and belongings with a permanent marker!
- RIS PE Shorts (or solid colored leggings—no patterns)
- RIS PE Shirt (or a plain Gray or Black T-shirt—must fully cover stomach)
- Dance Shoes (see attached photo—either jazz or ballet shoes are acceptable; you do not need both)
- Running Shoes for Run Days (see attached file—NO FILA’s, Converse, Vans, etc.)
Where to Buy Dance Attire/Shoes—recommended brands: Sansha, Capezio, Bloch.
- Expressly Motion Dancewear—(310) 378-2204
A local business that provides various high-quality products such as dance shoes and dance attire.
- Discount Dance Supply—https://www.discountdance.com/
An online dance shop with various products, affordable prices, fast shipping, and non-contact friendly.