Friendly Reminder: Dress Code+No Running Tomorrow Due to High Weather Temperatures
First, I would like to say how extremely blessed and grateful the dancers and I are for those who have donated items to our classroom and to our Dance Dollar Store! The Dance Dollar Reward System is to encourage motivation. Students have various chances to earn Dance Dollars weekly and can use Dance Dollars to buy prizes from our class store which will open tomorrow! Those who purchased items off the Amazon Wishlist and had them shipped to your address, please have your dancers drop them off at the front office before 1st period, so I can collect them before class starts.
- Classroom Supplies Amazon Wishlist
- Dance Dollar Prizes Amazon Wishlist
- Only including this for anyone who missed it and would still like the chance to contribute.
- RIS PE Shorts (or solid colored leggings—no patterns)
- I understand it has been hot and leggings are not as appealing to wear outside, but remember that our classroom has AC and you are only outside in leggings for 7 minutes max.
- In addition, if you are to wear shorts they must be the RIS PE Shorts. Short running shorts or spandex shorts are not allowed.
- RIS PE Shirt (or a plain Gray or Black T-shirt—must fully cover stomach and have no large graphics or logos)
Dance Shoes (either jazz or ballet shoes are acceptable; you do not need both)
Running Shoes for Run Days (NO FILA’s, Converse, Vans, etc.)
Hair is secured up and back in either a single ponytail, single braid, or bun with no loose front pieces.
If your hair cannot be secured by a hair tie, then you must use a headband, hair clips, or bobby pins to secure your hair away from your face.
- Expressly Motion Dancewear—(310) 378-2204
A local business that provides various high-quality products such as dance shoes and dance attire.
- Discount Dance Supply—https://www.discountdance.com/
An online dance shop with various products, affordable prices, fast shipping, and non-contact friendly.
Ms. Ashlee Blosser
Dance Educator, RIS ASB Advisory, Co-Supervisor for RIS GSA Club, Lunchtime Activities Director
Ridgecrest Intermediate School
All District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discrimination against an individual or group based on race, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information; a perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Title IX Contact: Richard Licciardello, 310-378-9966 x 417
Section 504 Contact: Michael Bosler, 310-378-9966 x 444
375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274