Following is information regarding the online registration process for the 2018-2019 school year.
At the beginning of August, 2018 you will receive an email from PV Info (PVPUSD) directing you to the online registration links. You will complete the following:
- PVPUSD Mandatory Update of Aeries Parent Portal
- PRINT/SIGN-Completed PVPUSD Emergency Card (Student will turn into their 1st period teacher on the 1st day of school)
- RIS PTSA/Booster Club/ASB purchases
This online process confirms for each family your child's attendance at Ridgecrest for the following school year. You will have the option in the registration portal to pre-purchase:
- PE gym clothes
- Padlocks for your child's book and PE lockers
- Ridgecrest academic planner
- Join the Ridgecrest PTSA
- Join the Ridgecrest Booster Club.
- Remember to print and sign each child's Terms and Agreements form and Emergency card.
The following important events have also been calendared:
6th Grade Students: Camp Ridgecrest - August 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All 6th grade students will attend a fun filled orientation to our campus with 8th grade student leaders and teachers. Don’t miss out!
6th Grade Parents: Camp Ridgecrest - August 16 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All Ridgecrest parent organizations will be in the Auditorium to meet you and share information about their programs. PE uniforms and locks will also be available for purchase.
First Day of School Fair-August 22 from 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Our PTSA will have a “Help Desk” in front of the auditorium for any parents/students who need assistance. Representatives from our Chinese Parent, Japanese Parent and Korean Parent Associations will also be there to assist.
See you in August!!