Science 6 Instructions for Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- ACTIVELY WATCH (like we Actively Read) the four (4) videos in “NUTRITION”. This means you should READ THE QUESTIONS BELOW EACH VIDEO BEFORE WATCHING, THEN THINK ABOUT THE QUESTIONS AS YOU WATCH.
- Watch the videos WITH HEADPHONES ON.
- After you watch each video, Answer the Questions after each video in your Lab Journal. Be sure to Include a HEADING (Title) for EACH video and NUMBER EACH (example of Heading: “Video #1”, “Video #2”, etc., etc.)
- After you’ve watched all four videos and answered the questions that go with each video, Please answer the 6 (six) ‘Review’ questions at the very bottom of the page (after the “Vocabulary” Section). The questions for the four videos, plus the Review Questions, total 35 (thirty five) questions in all.
- Your Answers to all of the 35 questions should be put on the next, unused page in your lab journal, titled “CK-12 Nutrition, January 9, 2019”. You can use more than one page in your journal if needed. This will be worth 3 (three) Stamps.
- ****REMEMBER TO USE HEADINGS FOR EACH VIDEO, AND NUMBER EACH QUESTION****
AND IF YOU FINISH ALL OF THE ABOVE, YOU CAN WATCH THE BILL NYE VIDEO: “Nutrition” at this website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3vwTdBJEiY - YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE ABOVE (#1 - #6) BEFORE WATCHING BILL NYE.